The Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation celebrated community Wednesday, November 16 in an event at the Czech and Slovak Museum. The celebration included a video explaining how our community is coming together through Reading into Success to increase the number of children reading proficiently.
- Take 5! a Response to COVID
- One 2 Read 2017 Featuring Eric Litwin’s Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons
- Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation Celebrates Community
- Gazette, July 17, 2016: Research says chronically absent students are less likely to succeed academically
- Community Event: Chapter 2