Reading into Success committees were joined by community members March 29 to celebrate the first year of the collaboration. Following a brief update on national and state efforts from State Lead Becky Miles-Polka and overviews of the focus areas from committee facilitators, attendees had the chance to weigh in on what is happening. Conversations flowed around the great work and ideas already happening, what changes might be beneficial, and what new ideas the teams might want to consider. Check out the story on KCRG!
- Reading into Success Named a 2019 Pacesetter
- Take 5! a Response to COVID
- One 2 Read 2017 Featuring Eric Litwin’s Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons
- Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation Celebrates Community
- Gazette, July 17, 2016: Research says chronically absent students are less likely to succeed academically